Thursday, July 19, 2012

WOODKID - IRON

This video/song is my newest obsession. Simple, classy, artsy, dope as hell and all set to an epic song in dramatic fashion. I can't stop watching this video, especially on my fat ass HD TV. It looks absolutely gorgeous. Plus my son and daughter are completely enamored with it too. They turn into steely gazed zombie when they see and hear that first flag flapping in the wind.

I would totally put this song in my movie... if I ever get randomly funded to make one that is. I would use it for when the hero takes his first defeat  or maybe even dies. The tears would flow, the drama would be high and the guts would be wrenched. But he would show that even if you can't win, you must always stand your ground and spit in the face of your fears. Oh it would be glorious.

Anyways, check it out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels