Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ICT WINTER BAZAAR

This weekend on Sunday the 8th is the ICT Winter Bazaar. It runs from 3-7 and it's held at Century II. Why am I promoting this event? Well because I'm going to be there peddling some of my prints and handmade wares! I'll be representing Tornado Alley Press, WSU's printmaking guild along with my fellow printers.

I've never been to this event so I have no idea what to expect. I've heard though that last year there were about 60 local vendors and this year there should be 75-100. They say it’s not going to feel at all like a convention hall but more like a party. There should be a cash bar, live music and local art. There also will be food trucks in Kennedy Plaza. Best of all, it's totally free!

So come on out, buy some dope Christmas presents and support all these fine local peeps.

ICT WINTER BAZAAR



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels