Friday, February 14, 2014

TYPE THROWDOWN SEMIFINALS

I'm here to ask for your help yet again. One of my three letters that I designed for the International Type Throwdown is now in the Semifinals! There's an exhibit at the Ulrich Museum that has all of the brackets hung and allows for in-person voting as well. It would be awesome if you saw it in person but if not, please help me by voting online. You can vote as often as you want so bookmark the Sanskrit Type Throwdown page and vote away!

Then refresh... and vote.
Then refresh... and vote.
Then refresh... and vote.
Then refresh... and vote.
Then refresh... and vote.
Then refresh... and vote.
Then refresh... and vote.
Then refresh... and vote.

This is my Sanskrit letter:


If you DO decide to check it out in person, it's the letter I have circled in this pic.


The Ulrich commissioned me to do the event posters that have all the info and the sticker at the bottom which you get free when you vote at the museum!




•••••••••• VOTE NOW ••••••••••

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels