Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BLACK SABBATH VS METALLICA VS DUBSTEP

I found a cool song that I wanna share! But let me begin with a little disclaimer since it involves Metallica. I began to lose my love for Metallic beginning with the black album. It was a decent album but not like the metal thrashing goodness that had come before it. Everything after that got worse and worse. Then there's the drama that ensued when they sued their fans and officially ruined Napster... dicks. Frankly, Hetfield and Ulrich are just ass clowns. To give credit where credit is due and previous animosity aside, their first few albums rocked. The song that's mashed up in the video below is from their Master of Puppets album, Disposable Heroes. So I allow myself to enjoy it like the old days. The other half of this mashup is War Pigs from Black Sabbath and as we all know, Ozzy will always rule.

Sorry for the lame one image video, this is for listening purposes only.

Metallic vs Black Sabbath vs Dubstep… GET SOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels