Sunday, May 13, 2012

NEW OLD SPLASH

I decided that a great big gas mask on my splash page might just scare away the more delicate potential clientele. I used to just be in the "screw those lame stiffs" mindset, but money is money. I now live in Kansas and I have to slightly adapt to my surroundings. Around these parts, counterculture can be dumbfounding and downright terrifying to the average Joe. Of course I will always have my edgy art but I'll just lure them in the door with something that won't scream freak show right off the bat.

So I brought back an old image that I used to use as the main background image for the entire site. It's a piece I call "Old World Portal." To me it still feels weird yet strangely beautiful at the same time... just like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels