Friday, May 4, 2012

SOUP SLURPER

I want to complain about someone in particular but without any names. I don't actually know this kid, I've only seen him around. But he's always really full of himself and overly trying to draw everyone's attention. It's the same dude who annoyed the piss out of me at the last WSU wearable art show competition that I was in. This was pretty much a costume contest. What was his costume you ask? He stripped down to his underwear and shoddily painted words all over himself. My brother asked him what he was supposed to be and his response was "I am the embodiment of your nightmares!" Yes, because I'm deathly afraid of nearly naked idiots.

You might be thinking that his performance must have been amazing. Unfortunately all he did was play Counting Bodies by A Perfect Circle and then flopped around on stage like a twicthy retarded zombie. My four year old niece is more creative than that. In the end, he won second place in the category of sound even though his costume didn't make any. The DJ simply played a song and he stomped around a bit. There were so many other entries that were far more thought out and executed. I kind of felt like it was all a WSU popularity contest instead of an art competition.

Anyways, I'm only bitching because he sat next to me in the computer lab slurping his soup and splattering it all over. I'm just a stickler for table manners and respecting the other people that are forced to sit around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels