Thursday, May 9, 2013

NERDY TYPOGRAPHY SHIRTS

For my Typography class this semester I designed a few shirts that were related to typographic terms and typefaces. I kept them extremely basic and simple in comparison to my other works. My two best were based around two of my favorite fonts, Helvetica and Futura.

Now keep in mind, these are quite nerdy and odds are, only an art dork will truly appreciate them. But if you're a like-minded geek and love type as much as I do, I'm actually going to be screen printing these onto shirts and offering them up for sale within the next couple of weeks. The plan is to print them on a wide range of colors instead of just plain old white. I'm also thinking about making a couple limited edition poster prints out of these too. Anyways, I'll be sure to post an update when I have stuff ready, so stay tuned and feel free to hit me up if you're interested!

Now that I'm done shamelessly promoting my goods, check 'em out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels