Friday, July 29, 2011

NEW HOUSE PREP

I haven't posted much this week due to the new house. I know it's not very exciting but I guess I'll give a run down of how it's coming along.

Tuesday:
We received the keys. There were a butt-ton as each door (front top/bottom, back top/bottom, garage, studio and gate) all have their own keys and there were lots of duplicates. Borrowed my mother's vacuum so Nicky swept the carpets. Rented a rug doctor so I cleaned all the carpets.
Wednesday:
Nicky painters taped off the babies room and started primering the edging after I pulled the doors off and plastic covered the floor. I started cleaning out the studio of all the wood and shop scraps from the previous owner. I straightened up the garage, removed this old ugly wall fan from the kitchen and got replacement tile for the few broken ones downstairs.
Thursday:
Nicky went with sister-in-law Jennifer to go primer the rest of the babies room. I stayed at the old place and continued to pack with random breaks to play Call of Duty.
That's it for now! We'll probably do more packing tonight but we aren't doing any moving until next week. I have Warrior Dash on Sunday and I don't want to randomly screw myself up moving a bunch of heavy crap. It may seem lame but you would do the same thing if you had been preparing for this run as long as I have. Plus we have until the 12th to get out of our old pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels