Friday, November 11, 2011

ART CREDITS TRANSFER

I just got the word from the WSU Transfer Committee chairman Robert Bubp, that the art credits I earned in Virginia were accepted by WSU. That is such a relief. I really did not want to sit through Art History again or go through Drawing 101 all over. I'm done sketching fruit, thanks. So I should be able to take the fun classes next semester!

*whew*

Now if I can only get them to accept my general education classes. I had to take English 102 this semester, which I'm fine with… I guess. I have a good teacher and it's nice to get a refresher in structured writing. But it would be asinine if I am required to retake English 101 if I pass 102 in better than good standings.

1 comment:

  1. OTOH, if you *did* re-take Drawing 101, it would be a pretty easy grade. I took a similar intro-level drawing class way back when I was in undergrad, and I took it specifically because I wouldn't have to put much effort into it to get a decent grade. At the beginning of the semester, the prof told us to bring in any samples of previous drawing we had done, so when I showed him my work, he told me that pretty much all I had to do was show up and draw *something* during class. So, for the rest of the semester, I got graded to do what I would otherwise already have been doing if I weren't in the class. Fun stuff, that.

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels