Thursday, November 3, 2011

STICKER: NO REST FOR THE WICKED

Seven in the morning and darkness still engulfs the city.
A heavy wind with steely, thirty five degree fingers eviscerates the inhabitants.
As I tuck my head in and scurry to the truck, I have a gut feeling.
Check the mail.
To the end of the driveway I race.
Peeling the creaky mailbox door open reveals a fat package.
My face cracks wide with a devious smile letting the cold wind chill my teeth.
I know exactly what the parcel contains...
My new stickers!


I finally stepped up my game and got some custom stickers made with my artwork, not just text.
Want some? They're free!
Just send me your address.
Be sure to take a quick pic of where you stick 'em and I'll post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels