Thursday, April 26, 2012

MAN VAN

I've been wanting a new ride for quite a while. My Blazer is a piece of crap and it needs far more work than it's actually worth. I'm pretty much going to drive it until it explodes and then sell it for parts on Craigslist.

I've been trying to decide what to buy. I want something I can haul stuff in since I have so much photo equipment and I'm an avid thrift store shopper of random stuff. So I was assuming that I had to buy a truck or an SUV. But wait... there's more!

Next month my brother and I's little immediate families are taking a road trip to the Ozarks. We are doing some camping for Nicky's birthday. That's when it hit me. Why not a van? It's big enough to fit all of our troops in it comfortably plus I could still lug around payloads of junk. But I definitely didn't want a minivan. Then I found this baby. A 1989 Ford Club Wagon. Powerful. Durable. Huge. Manly. All for the bartered down price of $1200.

I do beleve this calls for a "HELL YES."


I'll then follow that up with a "GET SOME."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels