Sunday, April 8, 2012

PEOPLE SUCKING ON EASTER

Nicky wanted to stop at Dollar General to snag some hooks for the studio. I waited outside because Paladin was sleeping in his car seat. It was a beautiful day so I chilled outside Paladin's door and played with my phone. As I killed time playing solitaire, I also furtively watched the other patrons come and go. What I saw in the five minutes I was outside made me weep for humanity.

Terrible attire and freaky looking people aside, it was two acts in particular that spurred my disgust. One white trash dude in a camo ball cap blew a fat snot rocket right in front of the entrance. He then proceeded to wipe off the excess goo on the front of his shirt. As he looked up from his putrid slime fest, he noticed that I was watching and saw my obvious nausea. He acted like it was no big deal and jumped into his rusted out shit box of a truck.

Next up was a large Hispanic woman and her two kids. She had bought them toys and on their way out of the store they were tearing into them. Without a second thought, they just tossed their trash on the ground in the parking lot. The mother tore into her chocolate covered pastry and followed suit with her wrapper. None of them attempted to look for a trash can even though there were two of them within three feet. I stared her dead in the eyes and then glanced back and at the trash and said " Really?!" She looked away as if she didn't understand and drove off in her smoke billowing minivan.

Doesn't anyone give a shit about other people or the world around them anymore? Is it socially acceptable to trash ourselves and our environment? For me and my family it sure in the hell isn't. Wost of all, it's Easter. I'm definitely not religious but shouldn't this day be held up to higher standards for all those God fearing folk?

Anyways... fucking scumbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels