Sunday, April 22, 2012

WEBSITES LEFT AND RIGHT

Nicky and I have been talking about doing a joint photography business for some time now. We just never sat down and put our minds to it. We just recently came to a mutual decision on what to call ourselves. So last night I decided to just go ahead and buy our web addresses.

I set up Nicky's own web address for Photo Flo Photography so it wouldn't have the lastdeviant preface anymore. I also bought and set up a coming soon page for our joint venture called Green Pumpkin Photo. Why Green Pumpkin? My nickname for her is Green Bean due to her favorite color being green and she's also thin like a bean. Her pet name for me is Pumpkin because I just can't get enough of pumpkin flavored food. From pancakes to beer I love it all. So we mushed them together! It sounded catchy and fun and that is exactly what we want our clients to think. So stay tuned for further updates on our new business.

On a side note, I also updated the Pretty and Illustrations sections with new works so go check 'em out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels