Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

It's my favorite holiday, Halloween! So let the werewolves howl, demons wail and vampires screech. Turn your stereo up until you hear the rattling of the bones buried under your floorboards. I demand that you let your inner ghoul out to run amuck!

Here are five very random darker videos for you. Not especially creepy or disturbing but decent jams with a evil-esqe lyrical flavor. These aren't the greatest of videos either but it's more for the actual song. I didn't put any Manson, Tool, Aphex Twin, Misfits, NIN, Skinny Puppy, Ozzy or Rob Zombie as those are too obvious of choices for Halloween disturbing imagery. Though I love the song, I'm also NOT going to post Thriller as that's the most played out of them all.

Queens Of The Stone Age - Burn The Witch


Wednesday 13 - I Walked With A Zombie


Metric - Monster Hospital


The Ramones - Pet Sematary


Snoop Dogg - Murder Was The Case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels