Monday, October 4, 2010

TRAITOROUS BODY PARTS

Do you ever feel like your body is rebelling against you? I find random parts twitching on occasion, ears tuning out in the middle of conversations, limbs moving on their own, digits making odd gang signs randomly and of course my brain just turning off. It's much like Ash in the Evil Dead/Army of Darkness movies and I think I'm losing the war.

Just today I noticed that the inner corner of my eye was stinging. That's when I realized that my left hand was clutching my face. My index finger was slowing burrowing into my tear duct in some deluded attempt to poke my gray matter. Traitor!

Wait… fingers typing something… RESIST… on their own… THE BRAIN… can't stop them… KILL… help… KILL… ack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels