Thursday, October 21, 2010

ROT: MEXICAN BRACELET

This little accessory made it's way back from the heart of Mexico City. My brother and I traveled there for Cinco de Mayo a few years ago. We had no hotel, map, compass or even real plans other than to see Teotihuacan. We eventually, after many other quests, ended up in the Plaza Mayor which was packed and alive with people, music and merchants. It was there from one of the little old locals that my brother and I purchased a matching pair, one for the each of us. Richard's broke at the airport on the way home though. I don't wear mine hardly ever anymore because I'm afraid it will end up like his. But every time I see it I think of the amazing adventure he and I went on south of the border.

But that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels