Thursday, January 27, 2011

ROT: CELEBRATOR GOAT

I know, I know... I forgot about Random Object Thursday again. I was in Kansas City all day at the doctors office and it slipped my mind. My bad!

This weeks object is a goat. No not a live goat unfortunately but a little plastic one. It came on a beer I randomly picked up. The beer was pretty stout and it kind of punches you in the mouth like a bitter ram horn. But not bad at all! I ended up keeping this little trinket for my X-mas tree this year. It proudly sat on the highest branch to celebrate my love for beer.

1 comment:

  1. zomg! I have one of those li'l plastic goats .. hanging on the handle of the over-kitchen-sink cabinet. For almost five years.... I've decided it's like a Hindu kalava bracelet; gonna leave it hanging in the kitchen 'til the string falls apart.

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels