Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WICHITA, THIS WILL BE THE YEAR

This past week I've gone from doing nothing creative to getting projects going all over the place. I've been spreading the word and doing mad planning. There are two projects in particular that have the potential to help me finally get lastdeviant on the lips of the Wichita art community. One is for the hip hop music scene and the other is for an art magazine. Each is still pretty grassroots but they are extremely promising. I've got lots of shoots lined up for both and each will get me some new exposure I would have never found before. I'll be sure to rep them both once they each give me the go ahead.

With the completion of the home studio, the new connections and all this hype, I think this is going to be my introductory year here. I might be jinxing it by talking about it but I don't care, I'm freaking excited! I'm ready to dive in and help this art scene grow and in it will help me grow as well. So keep your eyes peeled. I've got a site revamp coming in the next week and of course there will be lots of new bits of eye candy.

Wichita... let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels