Monday, October 3, 2011

THUMB JUMP FLASH USB DRIVE

I went to help out a new friend from class, Ryan Gould, with a photo shoot this weekend. Afterward, he put all the images up for everyone to review. Once we all talked about them, the model asked about when she would get her copies. He told her that she could have them all right now if she had a flash drive. Funny thing was, she just so happened to find one in her purse.

I guess they have gotten so common place that everyone has one now. I know all the college classes I have been too in Virginia and Kansas have suggested and sometimes required for students to get one. I personally own like eight of them. I remember there was a time not so long ago when ever I pulled a jump drive out of my pocket, I looked like a complete nerd. Or if I had to explain what it was, people just gave me the deer in headlights look.

Now chicks keep them in their purses. That's so rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels