Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CIAO CREAMER

I decided recently that creamer, though tasty and delicious, is a luxury I can live without. Why did I give up creamer?
  • Costs extra and I'm pinching' pennies
  • Fattening and I gotta watch my girlish figure
  • I expect it in my coffee and I don't like being dependent on anything
  • Just more stuff to fill up my fridge
  • It's kind of pretentious and snobbish to get upset when there isn't any left
  • I look like a wiener when my girl orders hers black and I order something frilly
  • I really enjoy the true flavor of coffee so why muddle that up
  • Ordering your coffee "Sweet and Black" sounds cool
To my surprise, I really don't miss it. All natural sugar and pure Joe is all I need in my liquid speed cup from here on out. Plus, now when I do have creamer, it becomes more of a treat and exciting again. Even ice-cream would get old if eaten a few times a day on... everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels