Monday, May 23, 2011

RAPTURE WEEKEND

What did I do on the weekend of the would-be rapture? I enjoyed life with my family just the same as we always do.
  • Cooked a Mexican feast then built a bonfire in my backyard with the two fam's (Richard, Jen, Gil, Grace, Nicky, Alex and myself).
  • Thrift store hopped with Alex.
  • Cheered on Richard as he ate 12 ultra spicy chicken wings in a contest.
  • Proposed to Nicky with the special made mood ring I got for her.
  • Played outside and then watched nature shows with Alex.
  • Wrote "rapture?" on the side of Kellogg's Hillside overpass walkway with cups with Nicky and Alex.
  • Helped my father move his furniture and lay carpet tack strips in basement.
  • Stayed up late watching bad horror movies with Nicky and Richard followed by Richard and I playing video games into the wee hours.

How's that for a full weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels