Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ACHY BREAKY HEART

I woke up this morning with something that no medical doctor can treat yet. This ailment was probably one of the most painful things to have happened to me in months. As I slowly slipped back into consciousness I became aware of this terrible pain in my brain. In deafening volume was the horrible country song Achy Breaky Heart, stuck on repeat.

Oh the agony! The horror!

Odd thing is, I haven't heard that pitiful excuse for a song in probably fifteen years. Somehow that offensive memory slipped out of it's sealed iron box. It seems that I need a better security protocol in the old noggin because that completely ruined my morning.

Oh lawd no... writing about it released it again. No... NO!

Someone shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels