Tuesday, February 28, 2012

YOU FORGOT YOUR CAMERA AGAIN?!

It's pretty normal for someone to ask if brought my camera at every event that I ever go to. More often than not, I do honestly forget about it. But occasionally I leave it at home on purpose. When someone gives me shit for not having it, I usually just joke around and say "I must be the worst photographer ever!" On the inside though, I'm smirking.

Why?

It's true that my life revolves around art. Photography is indeed my biggest passion but it's also my job. Let's say you're a chef and you slave over a hot stove all day. Wouldn't it get old to be expected to fixed gourmet meals for every event you ever went to? I image even Emeril enjoys getting cooked for when he's not on the clock.

It's nice to just enjoy events like everyone else and not be expected to run around with a lens strapped to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels