Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WE ARE DOUCHEBAGS

To follow up my douches on crotch rockets rant yesterday, I have a humorous video! It has nothing to do with sport bikes but it revolves around the people that almost certainly ride them. The sad thing about this video is that I know so many guys that are almost spot on with all the types of dildos portrayed here. How many guys in your world can you fit into these nut sniffing roles? Pay close attention to the stellar examples of attire, hair and mannerisms. I hope you get a chuckle out of this like I did. If you don't, it's probably because you're in a relationship with a douchebag. That or you are currently wearing a mall purchased, golden metallic printed, popped collared, pink Polo. In which case you need to go play in traffic.

On with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels