Friday, September 24, 2010

PINK FLOYD VARIANT MANIA

Pink Floyd, oh how I love that band. I was raised on them and they still reside in my top 3 bands of all time. They never get old and still evoke countless emotions when their tunes float through my brain. From kicking ass to chilling to turning on the tears. I still cry when I watch The Wall.

I only bring it up because today I was enjoying some different renditions of some of their hits on Grooveshark. I found symphonic, reggae, techno, string quartet and even lullaby versions! Some I had heard before and most were pretty damn good. The love for the Floyd is far and wide indeed. I was so taken by the lullaby adaptations that it makes me want to have a baby just so I can enrich his or her mind.

Know of any other dope versions? Shoot me links! Just don't shoot me that shit Limp Bizkit cover. They suck gopher nuts.

Here are a few (out of a butt ton) that I liked:





And for shits n' giggles…

1 comment:

  1. Between the Buried and Me do a dope version of Us And Them on "The Anatomy Of.." album...

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Labels