Saturday, September 11, 2010

TERRY JONES IS A TWIT

It's September 11th and as you might have heard, the pastor Terry Jones threatened to burn Koran's today. He has since changed his mind but I want to rant about it anyways. That was probably the crudest idea I have ever heard and so blatantly disrespectful and ignorant it makes me sick. The Muslim religion is not to blame for 9/11 so it shouldn't matter where they build a mosque. I would bet there's already a standard American accepted church mighty close by so what difference does it make. You can't condemn an entire religion and it's followers for the acts of a few.

All religions, including Christianity would be mega screwed if we started naming names, incidents and pointing fingers. Hitler and Nero are a couple famous naughty Christian poster boys to start with. If you want to talk about bombings and radicals, how about the good ole American boy Timothy McVeigh? A thorough list would be huge and I think you catch my drift. Honestly, I don't like rubbing Christianity's nose in the dirt. I'm not here to bash anyone because I really don't care what beliefs you abide by or what deity you grovel to.

My point is this, every religion is inherently flawed because they were all created by man, who's flaws know no bounds. So stop judging, practice forgiveness, preach love, quit making American's look ignorant and just chill the fuck out.

1 comment:

Featured Posts

Labels