Thursday, September 2, 2010

ROT: JOHN T CIGAR

I love cigars. Now I don't partake in them as much as I used to but on occasion I snag a handful. My birthday was just the occasion to grab a few. I prefer the sweeter flavors like rum, vanilla, cherry, etc. I really enjoy the ones made with aromatic pipe tobacco. I still remember how much I enjoyed their delicious scent on the breeze. I can't smell anymore mind you, but I'd like to think I'm passing on that unforgettable fragrance to some other cigar newcomer. This particular brand of cigar is cheap, tasty and smells fantastic. Thank you John T for making a yummy smokable treat and giving me something to shoot for this weeks Random Object Thursday.

P.S. Don't mind the cat hair covered green chair I randomly put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels