Thursday, September 23, 2010

ROT: KILL YOUR TV BUTTON

I'm a fan of buttons... big time. It's a way to scream a statement without saying a word to anyone. They're like little badges of pride. Kind of turns you into a walking billboard though.

I have a ton and it's still not enough. I don't even wear them all. But this one in particular is probably one of my favorites and I have worn the hell out of it. It's simple, monochrome, bold and proclaims my dislike for sitting in front of the boob tube for endless hours like most of the populace. Now I do play video games and rent movies. My retort is that a flick has a set time frame and I can only play video games for so long. So there.

That shit is mind numbing anyways. Now every time I go to someones house who has cable I sit in disgust of all the crap that's being hammered into society. It's completely brainwashing and lulling you into a lethargic state of docility. Think of how many commercial jingles you know! Consume. Breed. Smile. Repeat.



P.S. You'll probably being seeing lots of my beloved buttons as the years tick by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels