Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OPERATION IMPACT

I heard on the radio today that Wichita is doing yet another Operation In Your Ass… I mean, Operation Impact. It's Wichita and the surrounding cities police departments plan to snag the most heinous of villains known to Kansas. Those evil sinners that break laws just for kicks. People that really need a good fining. I'm referring of course to the naughty motorist. Yes my friends, speeders.

There has got to be something more effective we could be using our police force for besides busting taxpayers late for work. Personally, I haven't noticed any real issue here. The streets don't seem to be littered with wrecked car debris and running red with the blood of inattentive drivers. The accident and poor driver ratio is far worse in the other cities I've lived in around the country. Are lead footed soccer moms truly our biggest criminal problem in Wichita? Do the police stations need new vending machines thus they decided to fund it through tickets? Do we have some crotchety old coot in charge downtown standing on the rooftop of city hall screaming "Slow down you whipper snappers!"

Whatever the case, bite my white ass coppers. Maybe we should cut fickle fuzz funding to help the national debt. To all my fellow civilian drivers, beware of Broadway all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels