Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TEAR DUCT WORK

I'm excited and nervous for Thursday. I go in for what should be my last major surgery related to my near death incident back in October of '08. This time they are going in to rip out the tube (stint) in the corner of my right eye. It was supposed to help my tear duct heal and flow properly. But it didn't. As gross as it is, it's the reason why my duct keeps getting infected.

Since my right tear duct is pretty much mangled beyond the possibility of fixing, this surgeon has decided to bypass it totally. After the stint is out, he will drill a hole straight back into my throat from my eye. So my tears will just flow like everyone's snot does. Mmmm… yummy. This should fix my eye watering problem permanently without any man made devices to possibly fail in the future. Hooray!

Anyways, I'm probably going to look mighty mangled again. Thus, I will be out of commission and in hiding again until things are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels