Friday, March 25, 2011

BAD MOTHER

Wednesday evening, my daughter Alex caught a glimpse of my wallet. In case you haven't seen it or Pulp Fiction, it's the one I used for Random Object Thursday last week. Anyways, I just so happened to have my finger over the "FUCKER" part of the statement that's sewn into it. I avoided her questioning at that moment and made it disappear, quickly. I thought I was in the clear. I was wrong.

The next day on the way to drop her off at my mothers house for baby-sitting while I went to work, she ever so innocently asks again, "Why does your wallet say BAD MOTHER on it?"

This time I was ready.

"Well honey, it's because I am a bad mother... but I'm a great father, right?" I smartly replied.

"Oh… ya… that makes sense!" she says.

Daddy tactfully escapes another one. Muahahahahahahha!

1 comment:

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels