Thursday, March 17, 2011

ROT: BAD MOTHER FUCKER WALLET

I am an animal rights activist and I do my best not to consume, purchase or own anything that contains animal products. It's for this reason that the giver of this gift was worried that I might not accept this as a present on my 30th birthday. But this wallet is an ode to one of my all time favorite flicks, Pulp Fiction. That and it came from my best friend Rick Riley who is as close to me as possible without actually being blood. It is for those two epic reasons alone, that I proudly carry this as my only possession that was spawned from the misfortune of another creature.

So the next time you are searching for my wallet in a sack as you're attempting to rob me, it's the one that says BAD MOTHER FUCKER on it.

Get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels