Monday, August 23, 2010

LOUDER IS BETTER

I came to the re-realization of a very simple concept recently. Louder is better. Politicians are more believable when they're boisterous, punk shows make your adrenaline pump when they're ear-splitting and muscle cars make people drool when they growl and rumble so deeply that it shakes neighborhood windows. I mean, who would go to a quiet symphony or a whispering comedy show?

The reason this has become apart to me once again is because of where I dwell. You see, in Virginia and pretty much for all my life since I was like 11, I've lived in apartments. A man made ant hill where you fart too thunderously and the bitchy old lady up stairs might come rapping on your door.

But here in Kansas I live in a house. My house. I sing until my voice cracks, I stomp around like a Clydesdale and my stereo is typically always maxed. Now my video games are more intense and my movies make your eyes water.

Piss on apartments. I love being noisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels