Thursday, August 5, 2010

RANDOM OBJECT THURSDAY: PIG CORN HOLDER

I don't think Thursday gets enough love (at least from me that is) sitting next to Hump Day Wednesday and End of the Week Friday… until now! I've decided to make today Random Object Thursday from here on out.

As you may or may not know, my current day job is being a production/graphic artist. I typically just clean up images for the web of various stuff the company I work for sells. It ranges from pools to grills to oven mitts. One of my favorite things in life is obviously randomness. So today's random object is something I web enabled for work, a pig corn holder. It's cute yet strangely uncomfortable seeing as there are sharp objects jutting out of his split torso.



Shot by Flint Hannah for DTY Direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels