Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TRON

Watching movies is one of my favorite things ever. It kicks even more ass to see flicks on the big ole silver screen, preferably in THX. The only issue is the cost. The rad Warren theaters in town cost ten bucks a person. Slap on two bucks extra for films in 3D, the cost of your date and/or kids tickets and then possibly concessions? It becomes one costly excursion. Since it's so pricey, I pick and choose my features more carefully. There are plenty of movies coming out that I want to see but only a few I see the day they are released at full cost.

The current movie that really makes my arms hairs tingle is Tron: Legacy. I am uber stoked to see this dark, futuristic, video game based, neon infused, adventure. Even with a description like that it gets better… it's in 3D and Daft Punk did the soundtrack! *faint*

I still remember renting the original from off the ninety nine cent rack on VHS when I was a kid. I was blown away! The special effects are going to be obviously leaps and bounds over the original but it's still worth watching. You got to at least fill yourself in on the back story!

Original Tron Trailer:
(1982)



Tron: Legacy Trailer:
(2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels