Saturday, August 7, 2010

POST BIRTHDAY WRAP UP

It was a fun birthday for me yesterday filled with great live music, delicious cigars, endlessly flowing alcohol and plenty of good times. I just had to share the funniest tidbit of the evening with everyone.

When Nicky, Jennifer and I were headed back from the bar to my house (which is right by the highway) we saw that the fuzz had pulled someone over. So as I'm booing, Nicky whips the car across from them and turns up her dance music as loud it will go. Jennifer and her then immediately exit the vehicle and dance at the police in some misguided attempt at contempt and mockery. Take that coppers!

Here's what they were boogieing too. (Sorry for the crappy video... it's all I could find.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels