Thursday, November 25, 2010

ROT: TOFURKY FEAST

It's Thanksgiving and in honor of "turkey" day I figured I would show you what I eat for my feast. Tofurky bee-yotch! I love this stuff. This little box not only comes with my turkey substitute but mushroom gravy, jerky sticks (for the wishbone), and a brownie. Mmmmm.

Now the word gross might pop into your mind when thinking of tofu. Well gross comes to my mind when I envision a rotting carcass in my stove. I will admit it isn't an exact clone of a cooked dead bird. But it's delicious in it's own right. If you understand that it is its own type of meal, not a replica and just enjoy the damn thing for what it is, then you'll be fine.

Anyways, happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from me and mine!


1 comment:

  1. I love you.


    But...


    I think I love dead bird carcass more.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Labels