Monday, November 8, 2010

TRON + DAFT PUNK = NERD OVERLOAD

I try not to get my hopes up for movies anymore because most don't meet my expectations. Instead, I check out the trailer, go watch it if it seems not obviously like a bowl of dung, just have fun and try not pick it apart too terribly. I hate to say it though but I'm giddy as a school boy over Tron: Legacy. I already blogged about the movie but this time I want to drool about the soundtrack.

As I said in my previous Tron post, Daft Punk will be doing the soundtrack. I dig Daft Punk so after that blog I did some searching to find a bootleg copy of what's to come in the movie. What I found was pretty dope. So since I'm wrapped in "bad mother fucker" skin but filled with nerdy goo, I'm going to buy the soundtrack. I'm not just going to buy the standard edition though, I'm getting the advanced copy. They have a deluxe preorder version that comes with the CD, downloadable tracks and an exclusive 27" x 39" Daft Punk film poster. Check it out!



The white parts even glow in the freaking dark! The geek child in me is screaming like a thirteen year old girl at a boy band concert. It's obviously cool seeing as I made so many excited little kid references in this post. Tee hee!

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with Daft Punk, and have been for some time, now. I'm totally dressing up as Daft Punk to go see the film, JUST because they did the soundtrack. Can't wait for this fucker to be released. I'm actually gonna BUY IT!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Labels