Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 REVIEW

So I know I started this on the 31st of July this year but I reckon I will do a year in review anyways.

Let's see... well there have been 67 posts including this one so far. There have been 22 random objects shot and mildly explained including a hand grenade, The Hobbit and a penis mold. I've ranted 18 times some of which were about dirty toilets, slavery, not being a dick and my petty dislike for bows. There have been 13 video posts showing everything from Bioshock 3 to The Prodigy. I also just realized I blogged about Tron Legacy related topics 3 freaking times!? Oh man... sorry about that. What can I say, I was excited!

My main point is that I am extremely glad I started this blog. It let's me vent, release even more of my demons in a healthy way and is yet another creative outlet. In the process it gives you readers something to giggle, scream or get up in arms about. I appreciate all of you who keep coming back for more of my silly ramblings and who actually find it interesting to know more about the arbitrary artist who is lastdeviant. Keep spreading the word and I hope 2011 will rock way harder than 2010 did, for all of us.

Much love, friends.
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Labels