Thursday, February 3, 2011

ROT: FOAMING HAND SOAP

This is the second Random Object Thursday in a row that I have forgotten to post on it's proper day! Man, I am slacking. I have been bad... spanking anyone? *ahem* Anyways...

I shot this in my bathroom at work with my crappy cell phone camera so please excuse it's poopiness, no pun intended. I decided to feature this because it randomly has a short story behind it. When I first started at the job I have now I was using this after I would wash my hands with another soap. I wasn't paying attention and I thought it was foaming hand sanitizer that you rub in like the alcohol based versions. I thought I was being extra sanitary but I was just coating my hands with soap. What's worse is I did it for like three or four weeks before I actually noticed.

Label reading fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels