Thursday, February 17, 2011

ROT: THE FRANKFORMER

Typically I do Random Object Thursday with images of things that I physically find. But rules are meant to be broken. I stumbled on something, via the amazing interwebz, that was just too crazy to pass up talking about.

I have found the coolest wiener altering device on earth. No, it has nothing to do with any pumping mechanisms you sickos. It's for your hot dogs! I discovered the The FrankFormer, A made in the USA device that turns ordinary franks into little creatures. You stick your cylindrical meat-typed object into the little plastic pod you see below, close it, and it cuts a face, legs and arms into it, creating a weenie person. Genius!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this was on 20/20 last Friday and I was telling Duane about it today at lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels