Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SNOW DEATH

A few weeks ago when we had our first super serious snow, I had a creepy photo idea. I gathered all my fake blood, stuffed Nicky in a sleeping bag head first, then wrapped her in trash bags and duct tape and headed for the hills. I then was going to have my brother drag her through the snow. We got out there and really tried to hurry before our digits froze and snapped off. First, Nicky got a bit claustrophobic. Then Richard and I went numb from the zero degree weather. I don't want to shoot in wintry elements and I wouldn't expect any model or assistant to either. So I made the executive decision to kill that idea completely. As cool as a murder scene in the snow would be, the cold sucks. Know what else blows? As I type this it's freaking snowing... again. *sigh*

Now I'm just going to sip cocoa, let my body fat index rise and wait for it to warm up just like everyone else. Winter has frozen my creative motivation. Just so you know, I have a ton of new ideas. Possibly for a whole new themed photo series...

Anyways, stay posted my friends and if you haven't signed up for updates on here, now would be as good time as any. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Featured Posts

Labels